Personal Information We Collect:
1. When you visit our website, place an order, book a table or register for our marketing communications we may collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that you choose to provide. We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and other technical information.
Use of Personal Information:
2. We may use your personal information to provide you with our service, including processing reservations or orders, responding to inquiries or requests, and sending marketing communications. We may also use your personal information to improve our website and service, as well as for analytics and research
3. Chickaros securely stores your data on multiple systems to allow us to operate efficiently. This could include our website, online ordering system, table booking platform, EPOS (till system) and with our marketing platform. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications from us, you may always opt out at a later date.
4. We may use a third-party data processor to collect, store, and process your personal information on our behalf, such as to send you marketing emails from
us if you have chosen to receive them. We ensure that any third-party processor we use is compliant with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
5. We may also disclose your personal information to our third-party service providers who help us to provide services to you, such as payment processors or delivery services.
6. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for any other purpose unless we are required to do so by law, or in connection with a legal
proceeding or investigation.
Security of Personal Information:
7. We take the security of your personal information seriously and take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We use
industry-standard protection and other security measures to protect your personal information while it is in our possession.
browser settings, but please note that some features of our website may not function properly without cookies.
review this policy periodically.
Data Protection Rights:
10. We want to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to:
a. The right to access your data – you have the right to request copies of the data we hold about you.
b. The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate and you have the right to request that we complete any information that you believe is incomplete.
c. The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
d. The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
e. The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
f. The right to portability – you have the right to request that Chickaros transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions.
11. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us directly on the email address